Back gate rules of the clear bag policyLake Charles – McNeese Football will open its original season Saturday night at 7 p.m. against Alcorn State in the first game under the lights in over 1,000 days.
Here is a list of activities and rules that fans should know when attending.
*** Fans will want to take their seats by 6:40 to experience the new pre-match festivities ***
Friday, September 16
• Recreational vehicle parking spaces will open at 12 noon
• Friday Night Party presented by Lake Charles Toyota and Legacy Jewelers will kick off at 6pm as the gates open at Alumni Grove near the Robert Noland Alumni Pavilion. Chee-Weez will take the stage at 7 p.m. It’s BYOB while the food trucks will be on site. The party will end at 10:30.
• Tickets for the Saturday game can be purchased.
Saturday 17th September – GameDay
• Car parks open at 8 am
• The ticket office will open at 1 pm
• No RVs allowed after 3pm
• 3:00 – the luggage compartment door opens for the student in Part A
• 3:00 – Food truck service begins in Lot A.
• 3:30 – Alumni portal opens
• 3:45 – Return of the Cowboy Walk starting at Main Street and proceeding to Blue and Gold Drive to Jack Doland Field House.
• 5:30 – The stadium gates open.
• 5:30 – Student portal opens (first 250 students will receive a free T-shirt).
• 5:40 – MacNeese’s marching band pride parade down Azraq and Golden Road.
• 6:40 – Game starts (fans won’t want to miss it).
• 7:02 – Kickoff – McNeese vs. Alcorn State.
Sunday 18 September
• All rear vehicles must be removed by noon.
COWBOY STADIUM PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are prohibited on Cowboy Stadium:
• No smoking once inside the stadium, including the lobby areas.
• Coolers, ice boxes, bottles, cans, cups or containers of any kind.
• All bags and wallets larger than 4.5 inches x 6.5 inches.
• Clear bags cannot exceed 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches.
• Food or drink from outside.
• Baby strollers.
• Pets of any kind. Papers for service animals must be up-to-date and must be presented to event staff upon arrival.
• Video cameras.
• Weapons – Guns, knives, multi-function tools, and any item deemed inappropriate by the event crew.
• Banners, flagpoles, projectiles of any kind, and any intrusive or obstructive banners.
Cowboy Stadium Policies
• All persons must have a ticket to enter.
• No re-entry.
• No smoking in the sitting areas.
• All persons entering the facility are subject to inspection.
• It is forbidden to throw objects from the stands.
• No portable cooling or heating equipment will be allowed in the stadium (small hand and neck fans are allowed).